The soonest you can get a divorce in Colorado is 91 days after a Co-Petition is filed, a Waiver and Acceptance of Service is signed or the opposing party is served with the Summons and Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. In reality, most divorces will take much longer (usually 6 to 12 months) because of the financial disclosure requirements and court hearings needed to decide the issues that can’t be resolved by agreement.
Comprehensive Family Law Assistance
- Legal separation
- Child support orders and modifications
- Child custody
- Spousal support
- Step-parent adoptions
- Grandparent rights and visitation
- Collection of support through garnishment or income assignments
- Parental responsibility
- Modification of parenting time
- Relocation out-of-state with minor children
- Domestic violence
- Protective orders (restraining orders)
- Dependency and neglect
- Low cost mediation options
Contact my office online or call 303-635-2246 to schedule a free 20 minute consultation to discuss your specific divorce or family law concerns today.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.